Show Navigation

Architecture

Churches

Grange Church Interior

Description:
The Grange Church came into existence in 1876 when the congregation of the Free High Church split over dissatisfaction with ministerial elections and was built on Woodstock Street by Ingram who also designed other local churches.
Place of Production:
Kilmarnock
Materials/Media:
glass plate slide
Source:
Dean Castle
Digital Number:
EAGP092n
Creation Date:
c.1900
Copyright:
East Ayrshire Council