Show Navigation

Photography

Photographic Views of Kilmarnock & Loudoun

Co-operative Flour Store

Description:
In 1878, the Scottish Co-operative Wholesale Society opened a depot in Kilmarnock, this is an image of their flour store on Grange Street which opened in 1882 and supplied flour to local retail co-operative societies.
Place of Production:
Kilmarnock
Materials/Media:
photograph
Source:
Dean Castle
Digital Number:
EAPG243n
Creation Date:
20th century (early)
Copyright:
East Ayrshire Council