Show Navigation

Government

Burgh of Barony of Newmilns

Latin copy of charter 1566 by Matthew Campbell

Description:

Latin copy of the Charter by Sir Matthew Campbell of Loudoun in favour of the Town of Newmilnis.

21st January 1566.

 

Source:
Dean Castle
Accession number:
Kimmg:1987/37
Copyright:
East Ayrshire Council/East Ayrshire Leisure


Alternative Views:

alternative small picturealternative small picturealternative small picturealternative small picturealternative small picturealternative small picturealternative small picture