Show Navigation

Photography

Nicolson's Wigtownshire Photographs

Bladnoch village

Description:
A view along the Main Street in Bladnoch.  This small village is situated about one and a half miles south of Wigtown.  Most of the houses were built in the 1830s for workers at the nearby distillery.
Place of Production:
Wigtown
Materials/Media:
glass plate
Source:
Stranraer Museum
Accession number:
WIWMS 1994.28.51
Digital Number:
SRPG014n
Creation Date:
1905-10
Copyright:
Dumfries & Galloway Council